[Nagiosplug-devel] configure.in AC_PREREQ(2.50)

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Wed Jun 11 16:48:14 CEST 2003

	Has anyone else noticed problems with runnin tools/setup and having it
complain about AC_CHECK_MEMBERS? It appears that it is time to add a pre-req to
autoconf to use atleast 2.50 as 2.13 does not provide AC_CHECK_MEMBERS... This
is easily done by adding the AC_PREREQ(2.50) near the top of the configure.in
file and I've got it set as such locally and doing some builds... If this is in
fact what we need to do I can either commit it or someone else doing other work
can include it in a commit...

	Regards,
	Jeremy T. Bouse