[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-654009 ] check_ftp seg fault

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 4 16:00:10 CET 2003

Bugs item #654009, was opened at 2002-12-15 07:46
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=654009&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
using check_ftp gives me a seg fault (after appearing
to work)

However check_tcp seems to work fine.

What gives?

Date: 2003-03-05 00:09

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=664364

Closed due to lack of updates

Comment By: Ton Voon (tonvoon)
Date: 2003-03-05 00:09

Message:

Date: 2003-02-21 22:12

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=664364

We are trying to lower the number of outstanding problems and will close this call in a week's time if there have not been any updates.

Comment By: Ton Voon (tonvoon)