[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: Bring on your legacy OS :)

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Sun Mar 9 10:18:05 CET 2003

Ton,

	I can't seem to get access to the Mac OS X 10.1 server on the compile
farm to test this but also noticed you were compiling against 10.2... I've
committed a minor change to common.h.in which includes sys/socket.h if
HAVE_SYS_SOCKET_H is defined... Please update and retest for me if you would as
I am unable to. It's built fine on Linux and Solaris for me so far...

	If it fails also check the plugins/config.h that was generated as the
config.log you sent previously did show HAVE_SYS_SOCKET_H was defined...

	Jeremy