[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: Bring on your legacy OS :) ?

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Sun Mar 9 19:10:13 CET 2003

	Okay... I must have removed the sys/socket.h include statement
when I was cleaning up to use common.h.in to handle needing to load the
headers from lib/ for RFC2553/POSIX emulation functions...

	Have you been able to log into the Max OS X box on SF at all? I
haven't even been able to get drop'd to a shell prompt for the Mac and
the FreeBSD one just keeps asking me for the password but never accepts
my password...

	Jeremy