[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: Bring on your legacy OS :) ?

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Mon Mar 10 05:40:18 CET 2003

	Yeah... According to the Compile Farm status page all the servers except
the 2nd Mac OS machine state they are online... I keep getting an
ssh_exchange_identification error from the Mac OS machine and just keep having
my password requested from the FreeBSD.. I've already open'd a support ticket[1]
with SF regarding it...

	Jeremy

[1] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=700251&group_id=1&atid=200001