[Nagiosplug-devel] configure.in

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Mon Mar 10 14:47:03 CET 2003

	Just to make a note of this since using 'cvs edit' is pointless
as most people prolly are working from a checkout'd work directory but I
am going through configure.in and making some big changes... Not to
functionality but to clean it up a bit in an effort to clean up the
config.h that is generated... Ideally when I'm done you'll only see 1
entry for any given define as opposed to anywher up to 6 in some
cases...

	I'll of course do an update to my work directory before making
any commits but just want'd to advice everyone... I'm also testing it as
I go so I don't make any mistakes... I just started to work on it as I
was begining to work on testing for how to do ICMPv6 ping checks... Put
that on hold while I did some housekeeping...

	Jeremy