[Nagiosplug-devel] administrivia

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Tue Mar 11 21:07:18 CET 2003

	I don't see any reason not to do this as well... I had been wondering
about changing the version number to something other than 1.3.0 as well as it
would make a distinction with reporting problems between 1.3.0 and CVS HEAD...

	I also think the author credits idea makes sense and would agree with
your assessment in confering with Ethan regarding it...

	Jeremy