[Nagiosplug-devel] INSTALLING and depcomp

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Wed Mar 12 00:26:29 CET 2003

In my limited automake knowledge, is it possible to run automake with
--ignore-deps? This should disable the dependency checking requirement which
looks like a far more advanced level than we require.

If we need to have it, then I agree with taking depcomp out of CVS.

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
carries out investment business on behalf of Egg and is regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse Square,
138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with
'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your
mailbox.