[Nagiosplug-devel] The various plugins/*.h.in files

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Wed Mar 12 17:59:11 CET 2003

	Just replying back to my own post to say that the testing I did with the
removal of these *.h.in files and renaming them as just the *.h files and
modifing the plugins/Makefile.am and configure.in works fine...

	Just wanting to get another opinion on if this is something we want to
move to clean-up the build or not before I commit it... I have it in a seperate
checkout directory so I can continue work with other tasks without committing
that change...

	What it would entail is adding plugins/common.h, plugins/netutils.h,
plugins/popen.h, plugins/utils.h and plugins/version.h (whether
this is even needed at all is questionable); removing plugins/common.h.in,
plugins/netutils.h.in, plugins/popen.h.in, plugins/utils.h.in and
plugins/version.h.in; and modifing configure.in and plugins/Makefile.am...

	As well I'd like to go ahead and remove install-sh, missing and
mkinstalldirs as they would be install'd by the 'automake --add-missing --copy'
line in tools/setup or the autogen.sh I added...

	Jeremy