[Nagiosplug-devel] 1.4 TODOs

Ton Voon tonvoon at mac.com
Thu Mar 13 13:35:02 CET 2003

Well, I've almost done all my todos. Of course, it helps to choose easy
tasks!

Unfortunately, I couldn't work out how to strip the executables. I was
thinking about amending the AM_INSTALL_PROGRAM_FLAGS to include -s, but
this would affect the plugin-scripts install. Automake creates a
install-strip rule (so it is not done by default), but this then loses
the other AM_INSTALL_PROGRAM_FLAGS. Anyone else want to take up the
challenge?

A few more ideas:
- A THANKS file listing firstly the Nagios plugin team, followed by a
list of all people who have contributed in some way to the project
- Update the developer guidelines with common perfdata labels and the
preferred format. I've been stripping the leading spaces for the time
values in check_http and others

Any comments?