[Nagiosplug-devel] AC_CHECK_MEMBERS ?

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy+nagios at undergrid.net
Mon Mar 24 10:06:04 CET 2003

	Gotta love replying to your own post... But it would appear
that the solution is if we intend to use lib/ls-mntd-fs.m4 we must
include AC_PREREQ(2.57) to configure.in... It'll spit out a couple of
harmless warnings but the configure script will run and not complain
about AC_CHECK_MEMBERS which I'm assuming is newer than 2.13...

	Jeremy