[Nagiosplug-devel] new module in CVS

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Wed Mar 26 13:12:30 CET 2003

Would prefer OO based hashes.  I liked the basic structure of the work in
osesm, and also there is code in Russell's check_nagios_status plugin for
status.log parsing.

Additionally would like to see if we can either emulate the same auth
functions in nagios/cgi/auth.c or wrap it directly into a XS module...

-sg