[Nagiosplug-devel] need help compiling nsclient

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Thu May 8 05:08:06 CEST 2003

hi

I need to add a few lines to nsclient, so I downloaded the Delphi 7 Architect
Trial pack, changed the source, and tried to compile it.

I get this error 'Field NSClient.ServerSocket does not have a corresponding
component. Remove the declaration?', and things doesn't seem too good.

Any idea what this might be? I don't know Delphi any good, but I can remember
some of the good ole Borland Pascal 7. It's not that different, after all :)

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk, Datavaktmester
ProntoTV AS - http://www.pronto.tv/