[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-734722 ] check_http reports error when server closes connection

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 8 20:25:02 CEST 2003

Bugs item #734722, was opened at 2003-05-08 11:57
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by kdebisschop
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=734722&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: CVS

Initial Comment:
The check_http plugin reports an error ("Error in recv()")
if the web server closes the socket immediately after
sending all data. check_http goes call recv() again and
gets ECONNRESET.

In addition, if this happens when HAVE_SSL is defined,
then check_http will segfault because the call to
SSL_get_error is not protected by "if (use_ssl)".

A patch for both of these against check_http.c 1.32 is
attached.