[Nagiosplug-devel] will the pgsql-timestamp patch be released ?

Eugene M. Zheganin emz at norma.perm.ru
Wed May 14 00:39:07 CEST 2003

Hi, all.

I wanna ask a question. In 2002 I used nagios with postgresql. That
was fine.

Halfyear ago pgsql branch 7.2.x was released. Now the most stable
version is 7.3.2.
The nagios version available for download is STILL 1.0, with
pg-7.2.x (and 7.3.x too) incompatible format of timestamps. I monitor this maillist
regularily, and find a patch for it, but not succeed with it neither
with CVS version, nor with 1.0-rel.

So - is it possible to produce a stable beta as snapshot from CVS with patched timestamps for
pg-7.3.x, or to write a patch for 1.0 ?

I cannot use pgsql-7.1.x, 'cause 7.3.x is more stable.

?

                                                WBR