[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-778644 ] check_http cookies and keep-alive support

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 4 23:37:10 CET 2003

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by trbmaker
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=778644&group_id=29880

Category: Enhancement
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Finally found a problem with my initial patch. Some IIS
servers are not respond if Keep-Alive header supplied in
request.
I've made new patch for check_http 1.3.1 with 'Keep-
Alive' disabled by default (option '-k' to enable).

Patch attached below.