[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: [Nagios-users] Displaying full output (verbose) for a service.

Dmitriy Kropivnitskiy jeld at bnl.gov
Wed Oct 1 11:56:05 CEST 2003

Nagios only takes one line of output from any plugin it runs. I also
would like to see this behavior changed, by introducing mandatory plugin
switches for example (-f for full output, -l for one-liner or
something). At the moment, I have found that removing end-of-line
characters from output and putting output into perfdata (behind the |
symbol) is a good way of doing things.