[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-818744 ] configure script trouble/getloadavg.c compile error

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 7 06:13:03 CEST 2003

Bugs item #818744, was opened at 2003-10-06 18:32
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=818744&group_id=29880

Category: Parsing problem
Group: Release (specify)

Initial Comment:
Main configure script in nagios-plugins-1.3.1 tarball
release makes a mistake when checking for locale.h
header file. Although in config.log is correctly noted
that locale.h was found, final config.status doesn't
include the reference and thus lib/getloadavg.c doesn't
compile correctly, because the header file is not included.

The patch for getloadavg.c below deals just with the
consequences - it enables successful compile. However
the problem is definitely in the main configure script.

--<CUT>---
101,103c101
< #if HAVE_LOCALE_H
< # include <locale.h>
< #endif
---
> #include <locale.h>

System is Suse 6.2 (I know, I know, it's old, but...)
with locale.h placed in here: /usr/include/ Besides
this, after using the patch, whole automake/compile
runs like a charm.