[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Feature Requests-751999 ] delete this, since my new message is better :)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 24 06:01:07 CEST 2003

Feature Requests item #751999, was opened at 2003-06-10 15:55
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by faucon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397600&aid=751999&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: Next Release (example)

Initial Comment:
Hi all,

Yeah, I know, what can I say I love that nwstat thing :)

My request is as follow.

It would be interesting to have the possibility to use
some % threshold.

In the case of the CSPROCS value, check_nwstat
currently returns for example "100 current service
processes (200 max)"

But not all servers have 200 max, some are at 1000. So
if the syntax could change (or have both) to...

For example
check_nwstat -H hostip -v CSPROCS -w 75% -c 95%

That would be great! :)

Alex