[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-811360 ] New Plugin: check_webapp

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 30 11:36:06 CET 2003

New Plugins item #811360, was opened at 2003-09-23 15:02
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by td3201
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=811360&group_id=29880

Category: Application monitor
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This plugin does several things that I couldn't figure
out how to do with check_http.

It is intended for checking web applications and allow
logging in, etc.

It uses a text file with URL's, and text to match or
not match as described in the beginning of the source.

It can hit multiple URL's and save/send cookies.

It currently spawns grep and curl.  I would like to
change it to use re and pyCurl.

It's only a pass/fail thing now.  No warning, and
timeouts are not user-specifiable.

Comment By: Terry Davis (td3201)