[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: [Nagiosplug-help] Trouble installing plugins - not templatedperhaps?

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Wed Sep 3 06:22:08 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 08:59, Karl DeBisschop wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 08:22, Dag Wieers wrote:

> >  + I had to disable INSTALL_OPTS for building as a user.
>
> Should probably be pushed upstream as well. Wonder what you're seeing
> that I did not, since I've alway built for RedHat.

Actually, I think the setting of AM_INSTALL_PROGRAM_FLAGS in the
distibuted spec takes care of the issue.

make \
  AM_INSTALL_PROGRAM_FLAGS="" \
  DESTDIR=${RPM_BUILD_ROOT} \
  install

I see that you use %makeinstall - does that provide any real utility? (I
should go and find a description of what rpm macros are OK in LSB,
unless there's a clear benefit otherwise, we try and keep the
distribution spec compatible with LSB).

--
Karl