[Nagiosplug-devel] Perfdata patch for check_icmp

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Thu Aug 12 22:45:01 CEST 2004

I couldn't wait until the morning to try check_icmp. It works well, but
the perfdata format is borked.
Attached is a patch that fixes it in one section. I didn't fix it in all
of the areas where it is generated as I've got to get some sleep
tonight.
Andreas, this should give you what you need to get it all fixed up.

Also, it appears that the utils.h with the latest CVS plugins include
some perfdata code. This might make it easier for developers out there
to add the perfdata correctly.

Enjoy!

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)