[Nagiosplug-devel] patch: contrib/check_mem.pl using incorrectcommand

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Wed Aug 18 06:14:07 CEST 2004

> Almost certainly. Anyone got any other platforms to hand who could let me
> know the format (if any) of their "free" and "vmstat" commands?

OpenBSD 3.5-STABLE vmstat:

 procs   memory        page                    disk traps         cpu
 r b w    avm    fre   flt  re  pi  po  fr  sr wd0  int   sys   cs us sy id

No 'free' command exists on OpenBSD either.

Benny

PS: If the above doesn't tell you the details you need, you can see
the full man pages (pardon the linewrap):

-STABLE:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=vmstat&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenBSD+3.5&arch=i386&format=html

-CURRENT:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=vmstat&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current&arch=i386&format=html

--
"Horrible pain!  I made sounds like a dolphin giving birth."
                                                  -- Mr. Corman, "Scrubs"