[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-1012191 ] Selectable behaviour for Admin Down in check_ifoperstatus

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 19 06:50:07 CEST 2004

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by pedroche
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=1012191&group_id=29880

Category: Enhancement
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have modified check_ifoperstatus to allow selecting
the status for interfaces with ifAdminStatus = 2
(down), just like it can already be done with
interfaces with ifOperStatus = 5 (dormant).
I find it quite useful to be able to specify Ignore in
hosts with a lot of interfaces that are
enabled/disabled commonly, like Ethernet switches.

I have also fixed a small bug that outputted "WARNNG"
instead of "WARNING" for dormant interfaces (without -w
or with -w w).