[Nagiosplug-devel] [patch] check_swap: tru64 support (AIX anyone?)

sean finney seanius at seanius.net
Thu Aug 19 15:06:09 CEST 2004

hey ton,

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 10:38:19PM +0100, Ton Voon wrote:
> Thanks for the patch. Applied in CVS. I think *bsd don't pass the
> previous tests in the configure, so this probably needs more testing on
> those systems, but this is a great start.

i think what's actually happening (though i'll verify) is that it's
passing the test, but then not adding check_swap to the EXTRAS
in configure(.in).  the machines i used for testing were... a bit
on the slow side, so after running configure i'd go into the plugins
dir and make check_swap manually.  i'll double check this and send in
another patch either way.

also, does anyone here have access to an AIX machine?

	sean