[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-664615 ] new check_imap w/ ssl switch and check_jabber plugin

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 1 00:36:03 CET 2004

New Plugins item #664615, was opened at 2003-01-08 20:00
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by stanleyhopcroft
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=664615&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Solaris [7-9]

Attached is the gnu diff -ruN of the latest
nagios-plugins source and my own edited version. The
only difference between the two sources is I have
created my own dir in the original nagios-plugins
source called contrib-brylon and it contains my
check_jabber and check_imap code, headers and Makefile.
Both plugins have a cmd line switch to use SSL and
whether or not you would like the server to have a
valid certificate.

Use as you seem fit. Thanks. Any feedback would be
appreciated as well. Also I will include next just the
contrib-brylon dir tarzipped if the above is of no use
to you

Thanks.

Bryan Loniewski