[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-1027787 ] perfdata for check_oracle

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 1 12:13:01 CET 2004

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=1027787&group_id=29880

Category: Perf data
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This is a enhancement to the check_oracle from the
cvs-snapshot 200409081647. It adds performance data to
the output and outputs percentage values more exactly.
This is useful because for example buffer cache hit
ratio is always near 99% and it's good to know if it's
99.0% or 99.9%.
I also undid a regualar expression in the pmon check,
because it failed on sun solaris.