[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-991359 ] patch for checking elapsed time of a process

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 2 20:18:04 CET 2004

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mattkent
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=991359&group_id=29880

Category: Enhancement
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Adds a "-e" option (patch is slightly incorrect in
that an "e:" should be added to the getopt string,
that's not in the patch) to check_procs, so that
the elapsed time of a process can be measured
and warnings thrown if the process lasts too long.
This is useful if a program such as ftpd runs away.