[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-1038413 ] check_ups improvement, update and bugfix

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 6 01:16:01 CET 2004

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by uzuul
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=1038413&group_id=29880

Category: Enhancement
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The attached patch:
- update the compatibility of check_ups to the new
protocol and naming scheme (support for NUT 1.4 and
2.0)
- merge the patch from Alain Richard to update to NUT
2.0 compatibility (Bug #1032009,
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1032009&group_id=29880&atid=397597)
- merge the patch from Alen Salamun (Patch #815785,
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=815785&group_id=29880&atid=397599)
- enhance integration of check_ups by updating
REQUIREMENTS, AUTHOR, NUT new URL,
command.cfg.in, ...

What has to be done:
- check and update translations,
- keep old variable names (ie LINE for input.voltage) for
the "-v" argument?
- sort out the use of voltage in mV (check with Alain),
- enhance the "-T" temperature switch (to switch from
farenheit to celsius).

Arnaud
---
NUT Core Team