[Nagiosplug-devel] SNMP community in host configuration

Patrick Proy nagios at proy.org
Wed Dec 15 13:07:00 CET 2004

The problem with the $USERX$ macro is that you need to have the same snmp
community for all hosts if you don't want to write one service per snmp
community (or maybe i'm missing something ?).
I then have exactly the same problem than harcoding the community in the
services.

Anyway, I had a look at the nagios source about the macro and config file
handling and it won't be just 10 lines of code to change...

I'm going to have a look to modify Nagmin instead.

Patrick
nagios AT proy.org