[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-1052667 ] cannot determine ORACLE_HOME for sid

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 15 20:14:14 CET 2004

Bugs item #1052667, was opened at 2004-10-23 01:16
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mattkent
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=1052667&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: v1.0 (example)

Initial Comment:
hi,

i installed nagios on fedora core2. nagios and all my
services is working properly. when try to check my
oracle database i got this error on nagios server. if i run
check_oralce --db SID it's working on local server. my
services.cfg file like this

host_name            db1
service_desc.        check_oracle
check_command     check_nrpe!check_db

my local oracle server nrpe.cfg file like this

command[check_db]
=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_oracle --db SID

i got the error on web interface is

"cannot determine ORACLE_HOME for sid"

so pl. help how to use check_oracle plugin

rgds,
kumar