[Nagiosplug-devel] 1.4.0-alpha3 check_dhcp build failure on HP-UX 10.20 and 11.00

Sat Dec 18 01:00:02 CET 2004

Dear Sir,

I am writing to thank you for your letter and say, Woo-hoo !

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 03:01:20AM +0100, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
> Andreas Ericsson wrote:

> >Go to http://www.hp.com/dspp
> >Click "Register for DSPP membership" in the "I want to" section of links
> >in the middle of the page. You can get shell (telnet, for some reason)
> >and ftp access to several different versions and flavours of *BSD,
> >HP-UX, OpenVMS, Linux and whatnot, running on a multitude of different
> >architectures. If you have special build requirements you can request
> >installation of certain software (which is usually denied, but still...).
> >
> >I've got accounts for all of their compile-farm machines. If, for some
> >reason, your registration isn't approved, I might be able to take a look
> >at it for you (although they're usually under some pretty heavy load so
> >it's not very fast going).

HP may have streamlineed their procedures, I got the rego ack within 5
minutes of filling out the form (who are you and what systems do you
want only).