[Nagiosplug-devel] nagiosplug CVS wont' build - internat problems ?

Mon Dec 20 00:58:02 CET 2004

Dear Sir,

I am writing to thank you for your letter and say,

On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 10:48:21PM +0100, Benoit Mortier wrote:

> > Stanley,
> >
> > Sometimes I get problems with the translation files. In those cases, I
> > just remove the *.po files and then a cvs update pulls in the latest
> > stuff. Does that work for you?

Rrrr ! I failed to read your letter properly so I couldn't say if this
would help (will try to remember for 'next time').

After trashing my repo copy and a new co, all is well ...

> Can you explain to me what kind of problem you got ??
>
> I will investigate that if i get more info..

Sorry for the noise.

> Benoit Mortier
> OpenSides sprl
> Linux Engineer