[Nagiosplug-devel] build error

Matthew Kent mkent at magoazul.com
Mon Dec 20 21:16:02 CET 2004

Anyone else seeing this breakage in latest cvs? After a bit of poking
around I'm too tired to figure it out. Seems to be from the recent sweep
of changes in the build process

-- snip --
gcc  -g -O2  -L. -o check_disk  check_disk.o utils.o
../lib/libnagiosplug.a ../lib/libcoreutils.a popen.o -lssl -lcrypto
check_disk.o(.text+0xbe): In function `main':
/home/mkent/nagiosplug/plugins/check_disk.c:164: undefined reference to
`read_filesystem_list'
check_disk.o(.text+0x2ed):/home/mkent/nagiosplug/plugins/check_disk.c:188: undefined reference to `get_fs_usage'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
-- snip --

Looks like fsusage.o and mountlist.o in lib/ aren't getting built due to
a detection problem of some sort. Could be my setup, but older releases
still compile fine.
--
Matthew Kent <mkent at magoazul.com>
http://magoazul.com