[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-1089070 ] Add SOAP support to check_http

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 21 06:38:02 CET 2004

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=1089070&group_id=29880

Category: Enhancement
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Included is a diff that adds SOAP support to the
check_http plugin.

Basically a SOAP call is a HTTP post request with a
modified header and some XML as body. The attached
patch add a -W (for webservices, all the S options were
already taken) switch that outputs the header needed
for a SOAP call. You also have to use the --post switch
to add the actual XML contect for the request.

I'm currently using these modifications to monitor 3
different SOAP calls without any issues.

P.S. : I'm having difficulty in completly implemting
the code the add the -W switch. It works, but I don't
think it is done correctly. The actual SOAP code is ok.

P.P.S. : The diff is againt 1.4.0alpha1.