[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Support Requests-889948 ] check_hpjd

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 3 13:40:05 CET 2004

Support Requests item #889948, was opened at 2004-02-03 15:57
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397598&aid=889948&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
under the check_hpjd everything works fine in most
cases but for selective printers I am routinely seeing a
Hex string "52 4F 4D 20 54 52 41 59 20 32" under the
printer status.  Is there any explination for this result
and if so can we get it coded into the check_hpjd so
that is doesn't give a warning message each time the
printer is queried?