[Nagiosplug-devel] check_dns

Ton Voon tonvoon at mac.com
Tue Feb 17 18:27:58 CET 2004

Richard,

This is a good idea. I was thinking that we should use multiple -a
arguments to specify more ip addresses (eg "check_dns -H ibm.com -a
10.10.10.1 -a 10.10.10.2").

For the comparison between the expected ips and the returned ips by the
nameserver, I presume we consider it a failure if all the ips are not
returned (order independent)?

Ton