[Nagiosplug-devel] check_disk suggestion

Matt Pounsett matt.pounsett at cira.ca
Wed Feb 18 15:39:57 CET 2004

I don't have the expertise to produce a diff for this, but... it would be
handy if check_disk had an option to only check whether a mount is present,
and ignore available space.

I've got a few qtrees from a NetApp mounted all over the place.. when disk
space gets low I only want to receive one notification from the NetApp itself.
However, I'd also like to be able to monitor the NFS client machines to make
sure the mount is present... check_disk seems to be the most likely place for
this functionality to go.

--
Matt Pounsett                 CIRA - Canadian Internet Registration Authority
Technical Support Programmer                    350 Sparks Street, Suite 1110