[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Feature Requests-730931 ] add : more flexibility and S22 to check_nwstat

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 19 08:59:24 CET 2004

Feature Requests item #730931, was opened at 2003-05-01 18:29
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by faucon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397600&aid=730931&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi all,

The plug-in check_nwstat is somewhat limitted because
you can only parse arguments from the list when you do
a "check_nwstat --help".

Why not letting parse all the variables available in
MRTGEXT?

For example...
If I do...
check_nwstat - H hostIP -v LOAD1
...everything is fine but if I type...
check_nwstat - H hostIP -v S22
the command line tell me "Could not parse arguments".

S22 is time sync in MRTGEXT (witch I need).

I can test the modifications if you want, and if you want
not to add every little variables, just add S22 to the valid
variables :)

Thanks.

Alex

Comment By: Ton Voon (tonvoon)