[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-886325 ] check_procs 1.40alpha1

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 19 21:21:11 CET 2004

Bugs item #886325, was opened at 2004-01-28 11:24
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by kdebisschop
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=886325&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
On AIX 5L the maximum command agruments display
with a ps command appears to be 2045 chars.  When
using the check_procs on a WebSphere application
server, the check_procs segementation faults.  I mod'd
the MAX_INPUT_BUFFER variable to 2048 and recompiled
the check_procs binary and every thing works fine.