[Nagiosplug-devel] Bug in check_swap

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Fri Feb 27 19:18:01 CET 2004

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:17:47 -0000
"Hampus Linden" <hampus at activemediatech.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have some strange behavior with check_swap and large swap slices.
>
> [root at devapp01 /]# /usr/libexec/nrpe/check_swap -w 90% -c 95%
> CRITICAL - Swap used: -2147483648% (0 out of 0)

Since you have not mentioned versions of the OS, the plugins, or nrpe,
it's a little harder to recommend solutions. But I did commit changes to
check_swap just a few nights ago that increased the size of several
variable to unsigned long long. You might want to try the lastes from
CVS [check_swap (nagios-plugins 1.4.0alpha1) 1.26].

Let us know if it fixes things. if not, please provide some data on your
OS.

--
Karl