[Nagiosplug-devel] check_procs 1.4.0alpha1

Ralph Rye ryer at schneider.com
Tue Jan 27 11:05:31 CET 2004

Not sure if this the correct forum for this, but I am attempting to test the

1.40alpha1 on AIX 5L.  It works fine on most of machines, but on my WAS servers

whree the command line agruments consume up to 2045 chars I get a segmentation

fault.  By looking at the code, I believe I see the problem that the

MAX_INPUT_BUFFER is defined at 1024.  By changing this to 2048 for the

check_procs program, everything works fine.

Please let me know if I should post this info somewhere else...

Thanks,

Ralph