[Nagiosplug-devel] Hostextinfo ignored when configured with database support

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Thu Jul 8 02:54:04 CEST 2004

carole verdon wrote:
> Where i can find the libz.so.1 (SUNW_1.1) ? I search on google but
> without result.

You don't need it. Rebuild gd and the cgi's with the current libz and it
should link properly against it.

>  >Ofcourse it doesn't work when nagmin puts it in configuration files
> instead of in the proper database. You need to check the documentation
> again and >create and configure tables to store the hostextinfo in.
>
> I don't understand what i must do. Do i have to create tables in nagmin?

No. Forget Nagmin. Nagmin has nothing to do with nagios gui. You must
add configuration parameters to cgi.cfg that tells the cgi-programs
table, username and password and such to where it can find the
hostextinfo. I don't use hostextinfo in DB, so you'll have to go check
the documentation for the proper variables.

And please, don't post messages like this to nagiosplug-devel in the
future. It's not even remotely the proper forum for it.

--
Sourcerer / Andreas Ericsson
OP5 AB
andreas.ericsson at op5.se