[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-990948 ] check_disk_smb doesn't allow spaces in share names

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 14 08:36:25 CEST 2004

Bugs item #990948, was opened at 2004-07-14 11:35
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=990948&group_id=29880

Category: Argument proccessing
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Some SOHO NAS devices (i.e. Linksys NSLU2) don't let
you change the share names and have spaces in the
defaults.  I've hacked the script on my server to
simply ignore the check on the share name but a better
"fix" is needed.