[Nagiosplug-devel] check_ping problem

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Sat Jul 24 04:49:02 CEST 2004

Robert Nelson wrote:
> Thanks Karl! I appreciate the quick response. I'll fix and recompile the
> plugins and see if it fixes things. Changing the name of our POP was a
> bit dramatic :)
>
> In the future, is this the best way for a psuedo programmer like myself
> to pass on bugs and help out, or is there a better way that's less work
> for you guys? Sorry, but I don't know jack about patching and diff'ing
> source files!

Questions on the nagioplug-devel list

Bug-reports and patches are best submitted on the plugins sourceforge -
the plugin developers are all seriously overcommitted, so the best way
to be sure they don't get lost is the web interface.

If you post a bug report to the list and submit it on the  web, that's
fine too - you will generally get faster response on email - but if you
want to be sure it eventually gets fixed, make sure it gets to the web.
(somewhat like the Fedora develpment team mantra: "If it's not in
bugzilla, it doesn't exist")

--
Karl