[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-New Plugins-714625 ] new plugin: checking Compaq Smart Array Controllers

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 23 17:18:02 CEST 2004

New Plugins item #714625, was opened at 2003-04-03 08:16
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by recentcoin
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=541465&aid=714625&group_id=29880

Category: System monitor
Group: None

Initial Comment:
this plugin checks status from various older Compaq
Smart Array Controllers - most of them still in use today

most of this work is based on the source from cpqarrad-
1.3 by Hugo Trippaers

it will be most usefull togehter with check_nrpe

I'm looking for someone with knowledge about newer
Smart Array Controllers and eventually some details
about HP/Compaq's "health driver" - this would be a real
fine thing to have integrated without "blind" snmp
binaries

Comment By: recentcoin (recentcoin)