[Nagiosplug-devel] pb with output of check_load

Boulon penalva at cines.fr
Wed Mar 3 05:17:00 CET 2004

  Hello,

  there's a difference between the output of check_load and check_users.

  In the First case (check_load) on the line we can find the keyword
(OK|WARNING...) than a dash, than the rest of the output of the command (load
average: 241.80, 237.95, 240.23  for example)

  On the other case, like for check_load, on the line there's :
USERS WARNING - 100 users currently logged in

  Why in the first case, the format of the output begin with the rc of the
command (OK, WARNING, CRITICAL...) and why in the second case there's a name
like USERS (for others commands we can find PROCS ...) ??