[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Patches-836010 ] check_ldap bug fix

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 19 01:58:15 CET 2004

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tonvoon
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397599&aid=836010&group_id=29880

Category: Bugfix
Group: None

Initial Comment:
These patches were needed to make check_ldap work with
the latest OpenLdap release on our system.

I think they are general purpose but an alternative
assessment would be useful!