[Nagiosplug-devel] small patches to check_nt

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Wed Mar 31 21:11:03 CEST 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 00:11:45 +0100
Ton Voon <tonvoon at mac.com> wrote:

> Fixed the command line bug in v1.22 - thanks.
>
> I think I'll need Karl to adjudicate on the single line usage output
> and the other patches with regards to the new perl framework.

As far as the single line usage, I think we are still discussing that.

As for perl farmework, I think trying to integrate those changes ath
this point would mean we'd need to abandon the idea of a 1.4.0
beta release in April. I'd rather keep them pending.

(I do think the framework has merit and is a likely candidate for post
1.4.0 work.)

--
Karl