[Nagiosplug-devel] Re: [Nagios-users] check_ping & check_fping replacement without requirements

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri May 7 17:51:03 CEST 2004

Karl DeBisschop wrote:
> On Fri, 07 May 2004 15:29:48 +0200
> Andreas Ericsson <ae at op5.se> wrote:
>
>>I've rewritten check_fping completely.
>
> I haven't looked at the implementation yet, but it is exactly the
> direction we were hoping to go - would you mind if we included it as
> check_icmp in the core plugins?

Sure. It's GPL, btw. I don't think I included the COPYING file in there.
Although I must admit that I haven't tried it in production yet, and
some tweaking may still have to be done.

> Plugin team - how do you all feel about this?

Any chance I'll be on that with cvs write access? I've made a few
changes to some of the plugins available there. Mostly optimization, but
some feature stuff as well.

--
Mvh
Andreas Ericsson